06 Jan 2022 | 08:18
(PLO)- COVID-19 does not reduce the value of healthy stars…
Not to mention the two “old men” Ronaldo and Messi because of age, the players who are young and fit are expected to be the hottest and most expensive stars in this 2022 transfer market.
Regardless of the COVID-19 epidemic, which is making many clubs, especially Europe, spend conservatively, the giants still don’t care because their wallets are still very heavy. COVID-19 does not affect their “face blood”, that is the opinion of knowledgeable people, football economic observers.
Here are 10 players who are ripe for transfer value predictions:
1. Real Madrid striker Vinicius Junior is predicted to be the most expensive in the world in 2022, priced at 138.7 million pounds (equivalent to 188 million USD).
2. Phil Foden of Man. City, cost 127.2 million pounds.
3. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund), for 118.8 million pounds.
4. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United), for 111.6 million pounds.
5. Florian Wirtz (Lerverkusen), £ 110.9 million.
6.Jude Bellingham (Dortmund), £108.4 million.
7. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich), £101.9 million.
8. Ruben Dias (Manchester City) £100.4 million.
9. Pedri (Barcelona), £ 98.4 million.
10. Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona), cost 96 million pounds.